Sunday: 12:00—17:00 Monday: 12:00—18:00 Tuesday: 10:00—18:00 Wednesday: 10:00—18:00 Thursday: 10:00—20:00 Friday: 10:00—18:00 Saturday: 10:00—18:00
PAY WITH KLARNA
To make your online shopping experience even easier, we offer a buy now, pay later option. This way you can try on the items at home and only pay for the ones you want to keep. We have partnered with Klarna to create a fun, safe, and effortless online shopping experience for our customers.
How does Klarna work?
1. Add items to your shopping bag and select ‘Pay later with Klarna’ at check-out.
2. If this is your first time using Klarna, please create an account.
3. If you’ve used Klarna before, you will be asked to enter your personal details for security reasons.
4. Klarna will e-mail you your invoice. You can transfer the amount directly to Klarna. They will send you a reminder when the payment period has expired.
Tip: download the Klarna app for a clear overview of your invoices.
Klarna terms and conditions
-You have 14 days from the delivery date to pay for your purchase.
- If you pay on time, the service is entirely free.
- If you don’t pay on time, Klarna will charge a fee after sending you a reminder that your payment term has expired. You can easily report any problems with your order in the app or on the Klarna website to prevent unnecessary late fees.
- If you register your return with Klarna, the payment period will be temporarily suspended.
- For more information about your Klarna invoice, please contact Klarna’s customer service department.
- Klarna afterpay service is safe and reliable thanks to its buyer protection policy.
- Klarna currently serves more than 80 million shoppers worldwide.
- Klarna works with more than 200,000 online retailers around the world.
- Klarna has more than 15 years of experience with online payments.